Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
<span>In order to get you your items as quickly as possible, we ship out each item as soon as it is ready. You may receive some parts of your order sooner than others as a result.</span>
<span>As always, if you have any questions, we’re here for you! Just send us a note to <a href=”mailto:[email protected]”>[email protected]</a>, and we’ll be happy to help.</span>
<span>Please note: in some rare cases, some of our back-ordered rugs may be discontinued by our suppliers after you have purchased a rug. In this case, we will have to cancel your order and give you a full refund.</span>
- Vacuum regularly and try to not use a beater bar attachment. The beater bar does not help much in vacuuming your rug properly. If you cannot remove the beater bar, raise it as high as possible.
- Sprouts that appear on the surface of the rug should be snipped at pile level. Do not pull the fiber out.
- Be sure to vacuum the area underneath the rug or rug pad periodically.
- Spills should be cleaned using a clean cloth. Avoid rubbing, as this may push the stain deeper into the rug. Instead use a blotting technique to remove the spot.
- To promote even wear of the rug surface, rotate regularly.
If you live in the contiguous United States, the answer is yes!
If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, we can ship depending on the order. Please contact us from if you live in those states before ordering.
We ship packages with FedEx, USPS, or UPS ground service. Over-sized items that are too large or heavy to ship with ground couriers will be shipped via one of the following: UPS Freight, Old Dominion Co. or R + L Freight.
An “over-sized” item is any area rug that is 10′ x 14′ or larger.
We ship packages with FedEx ground service. Over-sized items that are too large or heavy to ship with ground couriers will be shipped via one of the following: UPS Freight, XPO Logistics, or R + L Freight.
At Shabahang Royal Carpet, shipping is always FREE to the contiguous United States.
Certain orders can be shipped for FREE to Alaska and Hawaii, contact us to make sure your shipping will be covered.
Yes. While we give free shipping on orders to customers, we are not able to offer free shipping for returns.
Note: as a business, we are able to provide you with a much lower cost of shipping than one would get as a consumer.
We’re sorry you weren’t satisfied with your rug!
Email us at [email protected] with your invoice number and reason for the return. We will walk you through the easy process of returning the rug properly back to us!
You may return an item for a refund of the purchase price within 10 days of delivery.
Rugs must be returned in the same original condition to received full refund.
Rugs under $300 and clearance rugs are final sales and will not be accepted for returns.
Kilims under $300 will not be accepted for returns.